1. A thorough assessment will take place via Zoom. This will involve your normal physiotherapy subjective examination including a detailed history of your symptoms, previous medical history and any lifestyle considerations we need to be aware of.
2. Just like a face to face appointment we are trained to analyse your movement which will help us to navigate towards a specific diagnosis.
3. Following your diagnosis, we can provide you with a bespoke rehab programme using our industry leading software in partnership with The Prehab Guys.
4. Follow up appointments - we can use this time to discuss your progress whilst taping in to our expert advice regarding all things pain and load management.
Online fitness is becoming increasingly popular as people look for ways to stay healthy from the comfort of their own homes. With the help of a Physiotherapist, you can develop an effective training program that includes strength, endurance and flexibility exercises tailored to your individual needs.
Matt has successfully ran two different classes on a weekly basis since 2020.
- Ideal for post-op hip and knee replacements
- Ideal for general fitness
- Exercises tailored to your needs
- Professional guidance and support